Saturday 7 July 2012

Great reviews

Hi.

A lot of people have shown interest in the game and have been releasing reviews. I think I will try to put them all in this post. I will edit it later if I miss any.

I have to start with the funniest of them all which is Brad and Eli video review in toucharcade.
"I'm going home, There is the Moon, There is North America, Let's aim for South Carolina and hope for the best"
toucharcade

Then a few written reviews.

"The level of detail and realism is extraordinary, and you won’t find anything else like it on the App Store" 
appadvice

"There’s no doubting that Astronaut: Spacewalk is one of the most difficult iOS games to get into, but once you survive the learning phase, you might be surprised at how hooked you are."
ifanzine

"Astronaut simulator takes players to final frontier"
modojo

"Maybe the realistic-looking iOS simulator Astronaut: SpaceWalk will help inspire tomorrow's private-sector astronauts."
slidetoplay

 "I’d like you all to know that I think it’s a wonderfully authentic game (real spacewalkers may beg to differ), one that is as much as simulation of orbital space manoeuvring as it is a casual zero-gravity obstacle course."
playscifi

"Astronaut Spacewalk is really less of a game, and more of a challenging experience."
the-app-shack



I add the others later

1 comment:

  1. hey, friend are you looking for the game heroes of the storm hack and code there is beat way to get unlimited gold and coin for these type of game are available.

    ReplyDelete