Monday 11 November 2013

Astronaut Spacewalk HD trailer

Hi.

After a long time working trying to capture a few videos from the game I have finaly managed to get a capture device so I can get the videos straight from the iPad.

I had to make a special build without buttons and user interface and finaly have completed a teaser trailer. It took a while to capture because I had to play the game guessing where all the controls were.

I hope you like it.
 
I am now working on a tutorial video following a similar format. I quite like how it is coming together. It will show how easy the game can be once you get used to some simple procedures. I will post it as soon as it is done.
 
I would also like to say that I am thinking on making a higher detail  PC version targeting the Oculus Rift. Would it interest people? Should I Kickstart it?...

3 comments:

  1. Excellent game I have been playing again and again on iPhone since summer 2012.
    Mr Jorge Hernandez, thank you very much!

    Do you plan to develop it for other platforms, e.g. PC Windows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now looking at PC version with XBOX controller support.

    I am getting an Oculus Rift virtuall reality Dev Kit next month and will try to integrate it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your reply.

    I am looking forward to playing this version.

    ReplyDelete